Interested in helping our project? There are several ways you can support us!
Raise notoriety about the project
- Share this project with your friends and followers! They might be interested in using the project to find DIYbio initiatives or adding their own!
- Star the repository on GitHub starring helps attract potential contributors, especially expert and master developers!
Contribute to the project
- Writing Entries Add a new entry: whether it’s your initiative or someone else’s, or edit content: misspellings, outdated or wrong information, help us maintain the project.
- Resolving our [GitHub Issues] submit an issue yourself with a suggestion or report a bug. Help by answering, or voting on issues. Tackle issues yourself and commit changes to the repo!
Get involved with the development
- Become a developer Become a member of the development community. Request membership and enjoy greater permission levels.
- Join the conversation You can freely join the Gitter chatroom at gitter.im/diybiosphere/sphere, or contact a member to request an invite to our Slack at diybiosphere.slack.com.
Provide some funding for the project
- Donate to DIYbio.org through PayPal Make sure to specify “DIYbiosphere” in the purpose comment box.