The steps to edit an entry to the library differ depending on your [access permisions][permissions] to the repository: follow the following steps respectively for non-members, members, and teams.
- Fork the sphere repository to make changes
- In your forked copy, open the _library folder, find the file that you want to edit. and Click Edit
- Make your changes
- To save your changes Commit changes. Don’t forget to add in a title.
- When you are ready to merge your changes to the original repository Submit a Pull Request (PR). Don’t forget to add a title and in the description, please
- A member will revise your PR, request additional commits from you or approve the PR and merge your changes to the original library.
Rejoice! your entry is now part of the DIYbiosphere library!
Thank you for your contribution!