Interested in helping our project? There are several ways you can support us!
- Share this project with your friends and followers! They might be interested in using the project to find DIYbio initiatives or adding their own!
- Star the repository on GitHub tarring helps attract potential contributors, especially expert and master developers!
- Writing Entries Add a new entry**: whether it’s your initiative or someone else’s, or edit an content: mispellings, outdated or wrong information, help us maintain the project.
- Resolving our GitHub Issues submit an issue yourself with a suggestion or report a bug. Help by answering, or voting on issues. Tackle issues yourself and commit changes to the repo!
- Become a developer Become a member of the development community. Request membership and enjoy greater permission levels, and join [Teams] to better direct the project.
- Join the conversation You can freely join the Gitter chatroom at gitter.im/diybiosphere/sphere, or in Slack at diybiosphere.slack.com, request a slack invite.
- Donate to DIYbiosphere through Gratipay Support us with a weekly stipend or a one time donation
- Donate to DIYbio.org through PayPal Make sure to specify “DIYbiosphere” in the purpose comment box.