All the work in this project, except where otherwise noted, is freely available to use, modify and distribute
The project covers two types of Work which require different copyright terms. To fully understand these terms the complete legal codes should be reviewed. The following is a human readable summary:
- the Library which includes all the Content (text, images) and Data in the entries is dedicated to the Public Domain with CC0, which allows for a completely free use of the work.
- You can: use, modify, distribute original or derivative works for ANY purpose; personal, commercial, etc.
- You cannot: hold liable, or make patent claims.
- the Software is the underlying source-code (HTML, JS, YAML, CSS, etc.) that transforms and displays that content and is available under the MIT License (including its supporting documentation), which allows for free use, as long as you share copies with the copyright and license notice.
- You can: use, modify, sublicense, distribute original or derivative works for ANY purpose; personal, commercial, etc.
- You cannot: hold the author liable.
- You must: include the copyright and license notice in all copies or substantial uses of the work.
All Contributions Submitted to the Project are shared under these copyright terms. You can review the Contributor Terms modeled as a “Contributor License Agreement” to understand in legal terms the authorship rights granted and/or waived from your Contributions.
You may attribute our Work as “© DIYbiosphere contributors” to recognize the amazing effort of our contributors. If space is limited, attribute as “© DIYbiosphere”, and link to the sphere repository.